CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 10, 2012

MUMMY I LOVE YOU

assalamualaikum...
this title i dedicate to my beloved mum...
mum...
almost 3 month i stay here...without u mum..without ur voice...without ur babling..hah!!.. i really miss u..not because adik never call mummy,adik dont love u...adik rindu mummy...mummy every second of my life for u..every minute of my mind is thinking bout u...mummy, everyday i cry of u..think what have i done..leave u without nothing..without note..i know u cry because of me..i'm so sorry...
mummy...
now i know without i'm nothing...
without u i will not be a human...
mum...
i can't expain my feeling to u mummy...
mum..
if i can call doraemon come to return the time i will do...
because i want u beside me...
i want u touch me at night before i sleep...
i want u feel what i feel...
i want to share story with u...


life without u...everything is suck...
without u babling...without ur watch..without ur touch...

the word that i want to say is...
i really love u...i really miss u...
if i have a wing i will fly to u mum...
to have look u mum...
to kiss ur cheek...
and cry because i really miss u...


P/S:: SHARIFAH BINTI SALLEH

0 comments: