CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2013

LOSIng

assalamualaikum kekawan..

gud monink :) for all my frenz,let allah give u BAROKAH..
start ur day with bismillahirahmanirahim...

just to reduce the think in my mind.. sometime when we lose someOne/something will make us depressed..so  am i.. depressed loOse someOne i love/care/hope.. when he try to move far from me,i feel die.. HOW?? what is the solution?? how i want to forget him?! The answer is set your mind.. Allah always with us.. how matter u ur?? what ur status!! Allah always with us.. Don't worry.. U UR NOT SINGLE.. still engaged with ALLAH S.W.T..  so sweet!! Allah not leave us like ur BF/GF leave u.. those tested MEANS Allah S.W.T love u!! Allah care/love u,that why Allah test u... so why u babling.. 

so now i want to share 1 DOA' to make u forget someOne..

YAM HULLAHU MAA YASYAK "

** if u always think about the person put palm on ur chest or head.. pray the doa'held ur handas much as possible..then did like throw something..insya Allah!!"






sometime we can't held strongly COZ if fate say fall it will fall..
so am i.. i lose the person that care me...
the person make me happy,make me smile even he did anything to me,brake heart..
lose him,make me feel losing something that important..
ILYSM!! 

0 comments: