CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm sorry if I wounded your heart .. no intention wounded  your heart, I just want you .. you are always in my heart .. but I just need the blessing of the people to contact us .. but maybe we might not mate .. maybe! I hope so this relationships can be sustained until forever ..

you know you always in my heart .. I never forget you even direct a second .. I love you so much .. I never thought that our relationship would end like this ..sincere, my love is sincere. ..

you may not match in world .. and I pray that I can be your angel .. you'll be in my heartforever ... and I will love you forever ..




awak ingat first date kita??

mula2 kapel kn??


lantak la owg nk ckap pape...ak xkisah...tetiba ak rse nk post nie...just nk share ngn korg...sebab ak terlmpau sedih....



0 comments: