CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

what ever...

who u ur??
and who i am nie your heart..
i dont ever care about that...
so can you stop loving me miss me...
because i think i will begin to hate u..
so??
can u understand what i try to say..
hahaha...
stop loving you!!
full of lie...and u can't understand me..
so...plez..
go far from me....
what ever u say u can't understand me...
what ever you try to explain still not understand me..
u don't try to understand me...
u don't try to make me believe u..
i try to put u deep in my heart..but the thing that u do make it worse!!!
i do try that...
but still can't...
plez...
if u think i not important plez go away..
if u think u hate me plez....go away...
plez go away...
don't make our relationship be worse....

0 comments: